Tenant Business Resources
Running A Business
Running a business is not easy, here are a few links that may help you navigate through many challenges businesses face every day.
- Small Business For Dummies Cheat Sheet
- The Hardest Things About Running A Business
- Hidden Costs Of Running A Business
- Truths No One Tells You About Running A Business
- Types of People Who Fail At Running A Business
Planning helps businesses in many ways; focusing efforts to generate more sales or simply to improve customer loyalty. We have many articles below you may like to read.
- How To Write A Business Plan
- The Importance Of A Business Plan
- Reasons You Need A Business Plan
- Why Is A Business Plan Important?
- SBA's "Understand Your Market"
- SBA's Free Business Plan Tool
Improving Your Business
The Companies and Programs listed below can help you with writing a business plan, researching a new market, improving your revenue, controlling costs and many other services business need. Many of the services are FREE.
- Core Four Program (Maui Economic Opportunity Inc - MEO)
- SCORE at The Maui County Business Resource Center
- Hawaii Small Business Development Center Research Library
- The Edge Consulting Group – Business Consulting
Access to Capital - Loans and Leasing
MEO (Business Micro Lending), the Small Business Administration (SBA) & Banks – work together to provide loans
- American Savings Bank – ASB
- Bank of Hawaii – BOH
- Central Pacific Bank – CPB
- First Hawaiian Bank – FHB
- Hawaii National Bank – HNB
- Wells Fargo Bank – WFB
Hawaii Tax Forms
Need a form? The state website can be complicated – here is a link to some common forms businesses need.
- Hawaii State General Excise Tax Forms
- Hawaii State Employer Withholding Tax Forms
- Hawaii State All Other Tax Forms
- Where To Mail Hawaii Tax Forms
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Peake / Levoy of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. Peake / Levoy bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
We invite you to let us know if there are any other resources that you would like to see.
Peake / Levoy - Maui's only AAA Commercial Property Management Company
County & State Links
If you haven’t done any Emergency Planning for your home or business, now is the time to prepare and talk to you employees about being prepared.
We have provided links below to help you plan, from the Maui Chamber of Commerce, for an emergency at your home or business and get up to date hurricane updates. Please share this information with your employees too!